This adapter was made to breakout the Atari Jaguar’s many video outputs to a more common and easily found set of cables the SNES Cables to allow you to play your classic games in better quality especially compared to the standard RF Audio/Video output. The RF output is very blurry and noisy out from the 90’s that is not a standard supported today.
I am no longer Shipping to the UK because of the enforced VAT they are enforcing vendors to deal with. Sorry for the inconvenience .
- Fits the back of the Jaguar without obstructing the Serial IO Link (DSP Port)
- Custom 3D sleek enclosure designed by DoomyDoomer (https://www.humblebazooka.com/)
- All SNES cables including official and 3rd party cables will work with this adapter
- Gold Plated contacts with a beveled edge for easy insertion of SNES Cables
- S-Video, Composite, RGB Scart, HD Retrovision Component cables all tested to work with the adapter
- Sync (C-Sync) has the proper filtering and attenuation to work with all upscalers
- Jaguar 9v regulated to 5v output for all proper RGB televisions and upscalers like the OSSC